Nagaland board HSSLC result 2017 : Nagaland board of secondary education does provide you with NBSE HSSLC result 2017 official website, all the students are required to visit website to get the desired details.
Enter the following details :-
- Candidate while updated about the website can visit website at any point in time.
- Browsed through the website and look for the link RESULTS for NBSE HSLC / HSSLC 2017.
- Go on to the link
- You will be required to enter date of birth and registration number
- Press the OK button
- NBSE 12th results will be displayed on the screen
- You will be provided with the option of either saving the document or get the print out of it.
This is how you can check NBSE Nagaland HSLC/HSSLC result from the official website of Nagaland Board results.
For more information type you can easily Google and find out your link very easily : –
- Name of the organization: Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Examination: HSLC / HSSLC
- Examination: March month 2017
- You might encounter the following message on the website: Examination Releasing time table; very soon
- Kindly note that official websites is: http: //nbse.co.in
NBSE HSCL/HSSLC result 2017 declaration date : Nagaland Board of School Education (abbreviated as NBSE) is a board of school education in state of Nagaland, India. TBSE is state institution of the Government of Nagaland in India, it is responsible for the development and promotion of secondary education in Nagaland.
Nagaland HSLC result 2017
- The NBSE was setup in an Act by the Nagaland Legislative Assembly and received the assent of the Governor on the 15th of November 1973.
- It started workinging from the 1st of October 1974, and in March 1975, the Board held its first High School Leaving Certificate Examination at 6 (six) centres, for 2008 (two thousand and eight) candidates.
- The NBSE ( Amendment ) Act 1990 empowers the Board to conduct the higher secondary school leaving certificate examination under the three streams- science, arts and commerce.
NBSE results 2017 – Click here
- The Board comprises of ex-officio members, members nominated by the Government and co-opted members.
- There is a full time Chairman who is the chief-executive. The different departments of the office are examination, administration, accounts, computer and academic.
- The territory of Nagaland is the jurisdiction of the Board.
NBSE results 2017 declaration date – Click here