NBSE HSCL/HSSLC result 2017 declaration date : Nagaland Board of School Education (abbreviated as NBSE) is a board of school education in state of Nagaland, India. TBSE is state institution of the Government of Nagaland in India, it is responsible for the development and promotion of secondary education in Nagaland.
Nagaland HSLC result 2017
- The NBSE was setup in an Act by the Nagaland Legislative Assembly and received the assent of the Governor on the 15th of November 1973.
- It started workinging from the 1st of October 1974, and in March 1975, the Board held its first High School Leaving Certificate Examination at 6 (six) centres, for 2008 (two thousand and eight) candidates.
- The NBSE ( Amendment ) Act 1990 empowers the Board to conduct the higher secondary school leaving certificate examination under the three streams- science, arts and commerce.
NBSE results 2017 – Click here
- The Board comprises of ex-officio members, members nominated by the Government and co-opted members.
- There is a full time Chairman who is the chief-executive. The different departments of the office are examination, administration, accounts, computer and academic.
- The territory of Nagaland is the jurisdiction of the Board.
NBSE results 2017 declaration date – Click here