Nagaland board HSSLC result 2017 : Nagaland board of secondary education does provide you with NBSE HSSLC result 2017 official website, all the students are required to visit website to get the desired details.
Enter the following details :-
- Candidate while updated about the website can visit website at any point in time.
- Browsed through the website and look for the link RESULTS for NBSE HSLC / HSSLC 2017.
- Go on to the link
- You will be required to enter date of birth and registration number
- Press the OK button
- NBSE 12th results will be displayed on the screen
- You will be provided with the option of either saving the document or get the print out of it.
This is how you can check NBSE Nagaland HSLC/HSSLC result from the official website of Nagaland Board results.
For more information type you can easily Google and find out your link very easily : –
- Name of the organization: Nagaland Board of Secondary Education
- Name of the Examination: HSLC / HSSLC
- Examination: March month 2017
- You might encounter the following message on the website: Examination Releasing time table; very soon
- Kindly note that official websites is: http: //nbse.co.in
NBSE HSSLC result 2017 : The Nagaland Board of School Education will release NBSE HSLC/HSSLC results 2017 on its official website http://www.nbsenagaland.com/results.htm. Whether you are looking for Nagaland class 12 result 2017 or Nagaland class 10th result, you just need to put your enrollment-number and get your results instantly. The website aims to empower students with dependable, fast and the latest information related to education & career.
Objectives : –
NBSE or the Nagaland Board of School Education is basically instituted to achieve certain objectives such as:
- To select courses of instruction for examinations,
- To prescribe conditions of exams, conduct them and be responsible for making necessary arrangements for the same,
- To publish out NBSE HSLC results 2017 of external exams,
- To prepare the curricula, syllabus and textbooks in accordance with the approved courses of study.
Since its inception, the Board has been carrying out functions like:
- a) helping with guidance to the State Government on development of school education;
- b) putting into practice reforms in examinations and evaluation practices;
- c) holding inspections in schools to ascertain attainment of standards;
- d) conducting seminars, workshops for teachers and heads of institutions.
Nagaland results 2017 – check here.